Full Job Description
We are in search of a motivated, attention to detail, and customer-service oriented employee who is wanting to grow with the practice and provide a positive experience for our clients. With 100% any additional tips. Prefer experience in small spa settings and certification up to date is required.
- Monday thru Friday
- 10:00AM – 8:00PM (Summer)
- 10:00AM – 7:00PM (Winter)
- 10:00AM – 6:00PM
- Part-time (negotiate)
- Current New York State Nail Technician License
- Strong awareness of cultural sensitivity and ability to work within a diverse environment
- Service oriented, enthusiastic, efficient time management, and ability to work as a team
- Attentive listening skills with high attention to detail, and clear verbal and written communication skills
- Schedule flexibility
- Analyze skin and nail conditions and follow set procedures for preparing, shaping, and polishing nails, including gel polish and nail art using provided tools and products
- Provide massage treatment for the hands, forearm, calf, and feet.
- Actively listen to and addresses clients’ needs and concerns, providing proper at-home after care maintenance protocol
- Establish and maintain positive and professional relationships with co-workers, participating in cleaning and organizing duties
We look forward to hearing from you!